Oracle Risk Consultants was formed in 2001 to provide technical safety and risk consultancy services to the offshore, marine and major hazardous facilities industries.
Since that time Oracle Risk Consultants have gained an excellent reputation for providing fit-for-purpose services within budget and on time. Most work is performed for a fixed not-to-exceed cost to an agreed (usually tight) schedule.
Technical Safety & Risk Consultancy Services
We have considerable experience in the following areas:
- Safety Cases and Formal Safety Assessments
- Workshop Facilitation (HAZOP, HAZID, AS 2885 PRA, SIL/LOPA, ENVID)
- Hazard Registers and Bow-Ties
- Fire and Explosion Risk Assessment and QRA
- Facility Safety Surveys and Audits
- Inherent Safety and Design Optimisation
- Loss Prevention Engineering
- PFP Optimisation
- Preparation of Environmental Impact Statements
- Preparation of Environmental Plans
- Preparation of Environmental Regulatory Approval Documentation
- Oil Spill Contingency Plans
- HSE Management Systems and Procedures
- Safety Critical Elements, Performance Standards and Validation
- Reliability and Availability (RAM) Modelling
Oracle Risk Consultants are DNV certified ISO 9001 compliant meaning we have a strong commitment to quality in all parts of our company.