Jet Fire Risk Contours
Made with in-house QUANTOUR Software
Oracle Risk Consultants have had extensive experience with safety studies for onshore oil and gas production facilities. Consequently, Oracle has developed a comprehensive, risk-based fire modelling software aimed specifically at onshore QRAs.
The software, Quantour®, is capable of generating fire risk contours covering a range of risk criteria, including:
- Individual Fatality Risk (IRPA and PLL)
- Impairment Risk, which describes impairment of muster areas, escape routes, control rooms, etc
- Escalation Risk, which accounts for emergency blowdown
Results from Quantour® can be used to:
- compare hazardous areas on a facility
- determine optimum separation distances for muster areas and future equipment items / buildings
- confirm that the location of the boundary fences and restricted areas align with EPA guidelines or societal risk criteria
- confirm that the risks to site personnel are tolerable
Quantour® assumptions align stringently with client requirements and relevant industry standards. Additionally, results from the model are reported in a pictorial manner which is easy for all stakeholders to understand.
Contact Oracle Risk Consultants for further information or to organise a free presentation based on a sample QRA case study.