- ProSafe - Safe Astoria
- Millennium Offshore Services - Al Burj
- Mermaid Offshore - Mermaid Investigator
- Heerema Marine Contractors - H-851
- Greatships - Laxmi
- Greatships - Mamta
- Global 1200
- EMAS - Lewek Toucan
- EMAS - Lewek Crusader
- Bayu-Undan - Darwin Export Pipeline
- Clough Seatruckes Joint Venture - Kalinda
- Bhagwan Marine - Samson Explorer
- CalDive - Sanko Angel
- Leighton Offshore - Stealth Pipelay Barge
- SapuraCrest - Lewek Toucan
- Mermaid Offshore - Mermaid Asiana Utility Vessel
- SWG/Swiber - Concorde Pipelay Barge Vessel Survey
- Floatel International - Floatel Superior
- Maersk - Maersk Assister Utility Vessel
Safety Cases & Formal Safety Assessments
Oracle Risk Consultants have established themselves as market leaders in the preparation of Safety Cases and Formal Safety Assessments for all types of facility including fixed platforms, FPSOs, MODUs, construction vessels, Flotels, pipelines and onshore hazardous facilities. Current ORC personnel have been involved with over 100 new or revised Safety Cases to UK, Australian and IADC guidelines.
At the conceptual stage, we assist out clients with optimisation of layouts, selection of equipment, maximisation of inherent safety and concept safety evaluations. We then continue to develop the Safety Case through FEED, detailed design, construction, operations and abandonment. We have also been actively involved with Formal Safety Assessment of actual major accidents.
Oracle Risk Consultants also perform pre-Safety Case surveys and gap assessment for older mobile facilities to enable our Clients to determine any major modifications that may be required to enable a Safety Case to be obtained. Regulators expect facilities to current standards or justification be given why this is not practicable. This forms part of the ALARP process.
Gap assessments are also very useful to our Clients to assist them with decision-making for bringing vessels into Australia.
Due to a recent change in legislation, ORC are now assisting Clients with preparing pipeline Safety Cases.