Oracle Risk Consultants personnel have facilitated hundreds of workshops covering a wide variety of subject material covering all phases of the project lifecycle.
We recognise the need for efficiency and always attempt to keep the participants focused. Our vast experience enables us to utilise previous Hazard Registers where appropriate to streamline the overall process.
Oracle Risk Consultants use the latest technologies including video conferencing and customised workshop software to ensure the best possible experience for our Clients. Currently we utilise Dyadem PHA-Pro to accelerate the workshop process but equally we use our Client's own templates and software packages as required.
Oracle Risk Consultants has several trained facilitators covering a range of workshop topics, including:
- Hazard Identification (HAZID)
- Environmental Identification (ENVID)
- Pipeline Risk Assessment (AS 2885)
- As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP)
- Asset Damage / Lost Production Risk
- Hazard and Operability (HAZOP)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL)
- Concept Selection and Layout
- Concurrent / Simultaneous Operations (SIMOPS)
- Design Reviews and Ergonomics
- Project Risk Assessments (Cost & Schedule)
- Failure Mode, Effect and (Criticality) Analysis FMEA
- Risk Assessment using a Risk Matrix
- What-if Assessment